for publication in the "Aziya i Afrika segodnya" journal
A manuscript is to be prepared according to the following requirements:
- author’s (s’) contacts (phone number; E-mail address);
- title (no more than 5 words/phrases);
- author’s (s’) surname and initials (for example, I.I. Ivanov);
- academicdegree [Dr. Sc. (History; etc.); PhD (…)]
- author’s (s’) place of employment (Post-graduate student states his/her university/institute);
- keywords. Up to 6 key words/phrases, font size – 11;
Articles, particularly economic, should be accompanied by tables/charts/graphs.
Article - Font – Times New Roman.
- Line spacing – 1,5 (one-and-a-half).
- The font size – 12.
- Article volume - no more than 40.000 characters, including footnotes.
For Post-graduate student - no more than 30.000 characters.
Articles (in .Doc or .Docx. format) are sent with page numbering and indicating the number of printed characters.
Authors are asked to check files for viruses.